Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Legislative Session Like Never Before!

No doubt you've caught news here and there about the contentious issues such as ST3- aka: Prop. 1, increased RTA tax on your car tabs, property taxes & sales taxes - and the damaged waste treatment plant in West Seattle that's been dumping raw sewage into the Puget Sound for over a month now while the state's EPA department drags its feet and looks the other way?

Well, I believe this most recent posting I received from Rep. Dan Kristiansen (R) 39th Legislative Dist. of Snohomish, makes the seemingly complex issues swirling about in Olympia during this year's legislative session more easy to understand. Thus I share it here with you. Remember, knowledge is power; especially when you really understand what's going on and communicate it to your elected representatives during the legislative session.

I just wish my legislative representatives here in the 27th had the integrity to inform their constituents the truth about these issues which will complicate their lives just as much as everyone else in the state. Ahh... what am I saying, I forgot... they apparently love paying more taxes because it makes them feel morally superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment