Sunday, December 16, 2018

If You've Live Long Enough


"One thing I've found out about old age is, if we've studied history long enough, we can usually rebuff any of the dramatic bovine scatology disseminated by the news agencies, which I tend to discount anyway because I just don't have time to be misled or lied to."
 These words of wisdom by my friend Richard express the sentiments of those of us in the "senior" category of life. In other words, we who've paid attention and know the facts about an issue can see an attempt to revise history in some way.

The recent passing of another "senior" who had far more experience and insight into the threat our nation has faced for the past 18 years since 9/11 is shared here at this link to an article about it.

I urge my readers to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment