Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Is Trey Gowdy A "Mole"?

This news, especially for me as someone who's considered Rep. Trey Gowdy as A.G. material, is very disturbing because of the points made in this article from Need To Know.

There are two pieces of information on this page which are a video from a recent interview of Gowdy on Face the Nation, and an audio clip from Mark Levin's radio show about him. I urge you to watch the first, then listen to the second of these pieces of information about Gowdy.

After watching and listening to them myself - and I must provide full disclosure here, I am a big fan of "The Great One" as Sean Hannity likes to call him - I'm seeing Gowdy in a different light now because I find it difficult to argue against the points Levin makes about him.

How about you?
= = = = = = = =
Here's what one friend replied with directly to me:

I think Gowdy is "controlled oppostion".  He makes a lot of noise, and people cheer, but nothing ever gets done (Benghazi).The last straw was just recently when he came out AGAINST impeaching Rod Rosenstein, despite lots of GOP wanting to do so.  IMHO, he exists to lead conservative anger and energy away from the targets.
Also, as a "people reader", I think that Gowdy has a very flat affect to his face.  He seems to have only one expression, total.  Also, his eyes seem lifeless, with no spark behind them.
Interesting that after a lifetime of clawing his way up the political ladder, with his party firmly in charge of everything, he suddenly decides to resign and "pursue his legal career".
Uh-huh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment