Sunday, October 14, 2018

Swamp Secrets Revealed


In my last post titled "A Study In Leftist Propaganda" I pointed out that their (Democrats in Congress, some Republicans, and the media) strategy to oust Trump was to distract the nation with persistent and salacious assertions that Trump should be thrown out from office. I also mentioned that Pres. Trump was working furiously to "fix" the nation, but only in passing.

In this post I'm providing a link to an article in the Washington Examiner about all the things - 289 to be exact - the president's done since he was sworn in just shy of two years ago. I'll let you be the judge of why the media arm of the Democratic Party - ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and PBS - has mostly ignored this information.

And the media claims they're not biased? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment