Saturday, October 26, 2019

Interview with Andrew McCarthy

With so much happening, so fast, on the attempt by the left to impose a "soft coup" on our duly elected president, I've deliberately held off on commenting about it and let the situation "shake down".

Now that I.G. Durham has had his investigation declared a criminal one by A.G. Barr, the situation has definitely uped the situation. Despite the predictable counter claims by the left regarding it, I believe the nation will now begin to pay more attention to this issue; setting the stage a year from now to create a landslide re-election and a major "face plant" and major disgrace for the left.

I read & listened to an interesting article by the Daily Caller of an interview with Andrew McCarthy, former U.S. prosecutor, which has some very interesting points made by Andy while promoting his latest book, Ball of Collusion. I strongly recommend listening to the podcast, or reading the transcript, as I've always felt that this guy has a good insight from his experiences on what to make of all of what's happened over the past three years.

I believe most of us agree, our patience has finally paid off in that we hopefully will see justice done to those who conspired to erase the will of the sovereign in the 2016 election; we the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment