Sunday, August 13, 2017

Does This Ring A Bell For You?

My Grandfather watched his friends die in WWI…

My father watched his friends die in WWII and Korea…

I watched (first hand) as my friends fought and died in Vietnam...

I watched as our friends and their children fought and died in Desert Storm...

I watched and waited while our friends and their children fought and died in Iraq...

None of them fought for or died for the Mexican Flag or any other foreign flag...

Everyone fought for and died for the United States Flag!

In Texas, a student raised a Mexican Flag on a flag pole in front of his school; another student took it down because it was offensive.

Guess who was expelled... the kid who took the Mexican Flag down!

Students in California were sent home this year on Cinco de Mayo from their high school because they wore T-shirts with the American Flag printed on them.

Enough is enough!

This email message needs to be viewed by every American,

and every American who agrees with it needs to take a stand for America.

We've bent over to appease the America-haters who are benefiting from our great land long enough...

I'm taking a stand!

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died in wars for this country, and for our country's flag can't stand up; they gave the ultimate sacrifice!

And shame on anyone who makes this message a racist one!

Let me make this perfectly clear...

This is my country! And, my making such a statement does not mean I'm against immigration!

You are welcome here in our country...

To come in through the LEGAL process:

  1. Get a sponsor!
  2. Get a place to lay your head!
  3. Get a job!
  4. Live by OUR rules (laws)!
  5. Pay your taxes! And...
  6. Learn our language – English – like immigrants have in the past!

DO NOT demand that we hand over our lifetime savings of Social Security Funds to you!

When will Americans STOP giving away their rights?

We've gone farther than is reasonable, we've bent over backwards to not offend anyone...

But, it seems no one cares about the impact of American citizens being offended!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment