Sunday, August 26, 2018

Pravda - Alive and Well in the U.S.

Driving home Sunday afternoon I was listening to the local radio. What I heard disturbed me.

The voice on the radio was reporting on the outcome of the jury decision of the Paul Manafort trial. A case which was about bank fraud and taxes from twelve years ago and in no way connected with Trump.

Yet, the wording of the report was such that it was leading the listener to make a mental connection to implicating that this jury's findings had potentially negative outcomes for the Trump presidency.

Such is the mode of operations today's MSM is using to propagandize the "outsider" who sits in the White House in Washington, D.C.

Asst. Attorney General, Rod Rosentein, initiated the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller, to investigate the "Russian Collusion" claim against the Trump Campaign and President-elect Donald Trump.

More importantly, Rosentein's language in creating the special prosecutor, gave Mueller - a long time friend of James Comey - a cart blanch directive; spelling out no specific crime or parameters to look for.

As a result, we have Flynn's destruction - even though the FBI investigators believed he never lied - Trump's lawyer, Micheal Cohen, who's sung to the southern District Court of N.Y. as a plea bargain, and now we have Manafort's demise of potentially facing the rest of his life in prison for something completely unrelated to the "Russian Collusion" allegation.

To make my point, check out this email message I received today from a long-time advisor to Donald Trump:


Fellow Patriot,
Robert Mueller is coming after me.
President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, just made a plea bargain with the FBI after months of intense pressure...
... and I’m next on the crooked special prosecutor’s hit list because I’ve advised Donald Trump for the past 39 years.
I am being targeted not because I committed a crime, but because the "deep state"  liberals want to silence me and pressure me to testify against my good friend President Donald J. Trump.
Mueller thinks he can “flip” me against the President the way he flipped Michael Cohen!
Let me be perfectly clear.  I have done nothing wrong.  President Trump has done nothing wrong. And unlike some in the President’s orbit, I will NEVER roll on my friend.
This is a witch hunt!
Let me be perfectly clear; although the fake news media like CNN and MSNBC have harped on a false narrative about me and my support for Donald Trump, Mueller and his band of left-wing partisan prosecutors have found no evidence of Russian collusion or any alleged collaboration with Wikileaks on my part.
Now they are examining every aspect of my personal, private, family, social. business and political like to frame me for some non-existent crime to silence me and pressure me to testify against the President as Michael Cohen has done. I am not going to do it.
Roger Stone
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a clear cut case of legal abuse by the deep state and a propaganda war on those who aren't aware of what's been discovered regarding the actual corrupt source behind it all! 


Like I've said in past posts, what is going on here is a two-tiered justice system where volumes of indisputable facts have been uncovered as to the DNC and the Clinton Campaign cooked this whole thing up to use it against anyone associated with Trump in order to convince the public through the media that Trump doesn't belong in the White House because he threatens the Deep State's very existence in power and controlling the national and global agenda going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment