Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Oh... If ONLY!

Yes, if only more school staffs had the temerity to do this at their own school! But what am I saying? I should know better because those teachers who might have an inclination to do something like what is on this video from an Australian school are intimidated and cowed by the political correctness which is rampant to a degree of incredible insanity and disconnectedness from reality.

I say this because before I quit teaching full-time in the public school system where I live I experienced enough of it to see what our culture was headed for nearly ten years ago. Now it's flowered fully at the colleges and universities across the U.S. Evergreen College in Olympia, Washington- watch this HBO produced video near the bottom of this article about this incident for a more recent update on what has happened - is one prime example, to mention just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment