Saturday, March 16, 2019

Agenda 21 - Just Another One of Those Whacky Conspiracies, Right?

When I first heard about this from friends back in the late '90s and early 2000s I was somewhat skeptical. Such plans are just crazy, whacky conspiracies. Now, with the kind of evidence found right in the midst of city council documents showing how it's now being fully implemented, I no longer doubt it. 

Now that the young Congresswoman A.O.C. has proposed her "New Green Deal" has put the issue front and center on the national news, it makes the notion that such conspiracies are just that; "conspiracies." 

If reading the introduction in this article isn't sufficient for you, then watch the video which accompanies it and you'll see why I no longer doubt what they're up to. I get the scary feeling that, if I did my own digging into my city council's documents for its urban planning I would find the same thing. 

I don't know about you, but I don't want my children living like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment