Thursday, November 16, 2017

Is It Really Body Art, or Something Else?

Great examples of the mentality of millennials today which is screaming; "Look, look, look at me! I'm so wonderful and so unique! Yes, see just how different I am because I've been told by my parents while growing up just how special and wonderful I am!" 

Every time I pass someone on the street who looks like this, I can't help but notice their eyes are betraying their inner thoughts... that they're saying this to themself. It's also revealing where their priorities are... outward appearance is more important than inward character.

While it's true that not all millennials do this to themselves, it's obvious that these are dealing with a case of serious narcissism to compensate for whatever issue they're dealing with in their life.

Today's Employee Pool


...Westside, all around the town











S.N.A.P card redirect




"Wrongfully Convicted"
The system sucks!






























And they…


No comments:

Post a Comment