Wednesday, September 13, 2017

We've Forgtten!


On Sept. 11th, only two days ago, I briefly thought to myself, "Man, its been sixteen years since the World Trade Center was hit by those two planes in New York. I'll always remember that morning!" What I didn't bother checking was whether there were any broadcasts about it on the television... mainly because I'm so disillusioned by what's on it these days that I avoid it as much as possible.

Then, today, after stumbling across this video from the M.R.C. TV's Reality Check I realized that we are now so distracted by all of the crap going on socially these days that we've completely been taken off focus on remembering Sept. 11th. So, I'm also including this link to a montage of news coverage from a YouTube.com post which provides the viewer with an amazing perspective on just what happened that day that change the world.

To more fully comprehend the terror for those trapped in the buildings as attempts to rescue them were being made, I recommend watching this video, composed by Michael Deth, titled "The Final Journey". And this one of a fire fighter's family who shares their story of losing him that day.

Here's an interview of Donald Trump only a few days after the devastation and horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment