Thursday, March 22, 2018

Breaking Apart the Fabric of America


As a young boy - I was the youngest of four boys in my family - growing up in the late '50s & through the '60s I cherished any and every opportunity to spend time with my father. Time with him was sparse because he encountered difficulties of generating sufficient income to feed, clothe, and house us and almost always seemed to be away from home working. I recall vividly how my next older brother and I had to beg him for weeks to go on a one night camping experience not that far from our home we rented. 

One summer was especially difficult in that we had to endure a drought of funds and resorted to growing a large vegetable garden to survive until he could land a job. I never knew how my mom did it, but I learned there were more ways to prepare zucchini than I ever imagined. After that experience, I never wanted to eat another piece of that vegetable ever again! Despite those circumstances there were still brief moments where I clearly learned of his love for us all, and I admired his efforts to provide for us. It gave me a good foundation by which to raise my own two daughters who have become solid, contributing adults now to our very fragile society.

But the more important, and bigger issue, this life experience taught me was that I was blessed with growing up with a father figure in my life, unlike many of the elementary students I taught later as an adult. My career as a teacher crystallized in my mind just how significant this lack of a father can be in impacting the development of boys. Every year when the parent/teacher conferencing came around the number of families that had a biological father in the home decreased ever so slightly.

Now, recent research has confirmed what I've long suspected and feared; the goal of breaking apart the fabric of the cohesiveness of the American society has been a long, but successful endeavor of those force interested in taking down the American culture in order to conquer it; not by the typical means of warfare, but from within through the gradual blurring of our moral values. I refer my readers to a prior post here on my blog which lists the 45 goals of the communist party in America to understand why I say this.(Which items in this list do you think have contributed to an increase in single parent households?)

What has confirmed my personal suspicions? Recently Tucker Carlson's show has taken on the issue of the impact of fatherless boys in our country. I urge my readers to use the links below to view the series on this topic and determine for yourself just how significant this has been on our culture. For anyone who disputes any of the points made here, fine, you have a right to your own opinion, but you don't have a right to your own facts.
  1. Men in America: Part 1
  2. Men in America: Part 2
  3. Men in America: Part 3 
  4. Men in America: Part 4 
Reminder: Want to better understand why our youth of today don't understand why what's going on in the arena of politics is extremely dangerous to their future? Watch this brief interview all the way through with Richard Dryfus. To anyone with half a brain it will make perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment