Saturday, April 13, 2019

Where's Congressman Gowdy When We Need Him?

Here we are, nearly a year and a half after one of the best legal minds on justice in Congress has left, to now learn that the Mueller investigation found no collusion with the Russians on the Trump Campaign's part to rig the election.

And why did he leave? To understand that, I suggest reading this article which provides the information from him, rather than through me.

But why do I say that he was the best legal mind when it comes to justice in Congress? Well, for that I suggest watching this fifteen minute video on the hearing of Gowdy's questions to the Inspector General Horowitz who's been tasked with digging into the details behind much of this, and comments about, the F.B.I. agents Stroke and Paige's involvement in the Russia Collusion Hoax, Clinton investigation for espionage, and Mueller's team for a brief time when it began, and you'll understand why.

I'm certain that it will help clarify things as to why the Liberals in Congress who are now "in charge" are scrambling to deliberately confuse the public - who most likely hasn't ever seen the video I've provided here - as to the definition of what the word "spy" means. But, If the level of "expertise" for the Democrat lead committees is indicated by Cong. Maxine Waters' knowledge about who is in charge of student loans, then I'm not too worried.

I won't be surprised to learn in future news releases - given Congressman Devin Nunes's recent announcement - that there will be some players in this hoax going to jail in the future. Just wait and we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment