Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The More I Learn, The More I Like Him!

The Democrats, in the Congressional hearings now going on for Pres. Trump's pick to fill the vacancy of the late SCOTUS Anotonin Scalia, Neil Gorsuch, are revealing their true colors as rabid liberal jerks. Such is the case with the example of Sen. Al Franken - who, you'll recall, won his race through corrupt machinations in Minnesota years ago - asking him questions during the second of four days of confirmation  hearings.

To discover why I have titled this entry as I have, I urge you to use this link to read the article I read from Breitbart News that accounts what Sen. Franken asked, how he desperately attempted to look intelligent about law,  and how Neil Gorsuch replied; classic!!!

Here's the youtube.com video - and the questions from the article don't occur in this clip until the 19:30 mark. From Sen. Franken's points and questions, it's apparent he - along with the rest of the minority Democrats in Congress - they're certainly not dealing with this loss of power and control too well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment