Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A View on Racism Today

As someone who was raised in a family who always saw anyone - no matter their skin color, language challenges, or cultural origin which created artificial barriers in understanding between us - to be treated with respect until their character or behavior towards me indicated otherwise. It was always taught that I was the one responsible for my own success, or failure; not someone else for they had no real control over me unless I allowed them it.

This article has a refreshing perspective on an issue the current day media seems to be using to perpetuate the opposite attitude regarding race relations in order to promote their sagging ratings and support a hidden agenda. I urge you to carefully read it and consider what this man has to say about it.

P.S. I especially encourage reading the comments below the article; very interesting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment