Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Texas College Student Commits Suicide Over False Accusations

I honestly don't know where to start for making any remarks about this tragic story. 

I can only keep thinking two things... One, I hope this dad in this article wins his lawsuit against the college. And two, if colleges and universities don't wake up and pay attention to this problem of allowing student led "kangaroo courts" to discipline students on their campuses, it's going to mean a rapid decline in their student enrollment and these institutions will turn into centers of depravity and lower learning - as if they haven't already to some extent - because there is a major shift already happening regarding these schools of political correctness indoctrination. And, I'm certain this isn't the only case of injustice via false accusations at a college these days with such cases as the West Virginia college rape case that turned out to be a completely made up event by a reporter.

What happened to this student infuriates me to no end because I personally went through a somewhat similar experience, only not in college, and I managed to work through it and put it behind me. I'm just sad to learn that this situation resulted in the loss of life and he seemed to have little support when he needed it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment