Saturday, October 7, 2017

Special Post For Significant Comment

Over the years of reading various articles I've noticed an occasional comment at the bottom that is so well stated, or witty, that I consider them a significant comment. Since these significant comments have been noticed repeatedly, it occurred to me that it would make a worthy contribution to this blog to insert a few as a post once in a while for my readers. I hope they're ones that are enjoyable to them as much as they have been to me. I enjoy these because it is interesting to see how others manage to express similar sentiments in such diverse ways.

So, I've decided to start today posting a significant comment and in the future will title each new additional significant comment with the same title; Special Post For Significant Comment.


"i listened to hillary shrill for a minute yesterday. she said all the same things she has been saying for 3 decades, women this, women that. and the left continues to ignore the real problem….young men, mostly black, definitely democratic leaning, that are being led to slaughter by the democrat party. no wonder they riot."

And... regarding the state of California recently passing a law to make it a "sanctuary state" for illegals:
"Please try not to be too hard on California and remember their start as a State. The old rhyme sums it up best: ”The miners came in 49; the whores in 51 and when they got together they made the native son.” So essentially they started off as bastards and remain so to this day."

No comments:

Post a Comment