Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Future "Brave New World"


In reading this article about education and what the future holds for the value of it, I couldn't help but be a bit amused by the last paragraph's point the author made regarding what he considers to be most important as abilities for handling our future societal circumstance.

Why? Because today it seems that the snowflakes at the institutions of "higher learning" - more appropriately IMHO, indoctrination centers for Marxist wanna-bes - we seem to be swerving in the wrong direction for "emotional intelligence and mental balance". 

Based on what I've shared in my more recent posts, it seems we're heading rapidly in a direction of emotional deficiency and mental imbalance, if you ask me. (And, since this is my blog, you don't have to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment