Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I'm Voting Democrat because...

  • I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
  • I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine, as long as nobody is offended by it.
  • I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies, so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I believe business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to government for redistribution as THEY see fit.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I believe those who come into our country illegally aren't breaking federal law, they just don't have the proper documentation yet so they can vote Democrat.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my lama.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I want everyone else who drives a car to pay 4Xs their normal renewal tab fees and an average of $100/month on property taxes to support building a 19th century technology rapid transit system that will take 30 years to build in order to solve a 21st century problem of congestion that will only impact 3% of the drivers, when we'll have driverless cars in another 5 years.
  • I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profit of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
  • I'm voting Democrat because California wants to make a business owner's waiter/waitress who gives a customer in a restaurant a straw without their asking for it, punishable as a crime to either pay $1,000 or spend 6 months in jail.
Makes ya wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment